Croydon Integrated ENT & Audiology Service
The Integrated Ear, Nose and Throat and Audiology service provides community care for NHS patients across Croydon under a contract with Croydon University Hospital.
We provide patients and GPs with specialist advice and treatment for a range of ENT conditions. Our specialist ENT doctors and their multi-disciplinary team aim to diagnose your condition, arrange any investigations necessary and provide treatment to resolve or manage your symptoms.
We offer a single point of access for ENT referrals in Croydon ensuring that you are seen in the right place, by the right clinician at the right time:
- Your GP will organise a direct referral to the ENT Triage service.
- Your referral will then be reviewed by an ENT specialist who will decide where it is most appropriate for you to be seen
- In some cases, you will not need an ENT appointment and we will provide your GP with a treatment plan so that they can treat your condition in your practice
- If you require hospital treatment, our administration team will organise an alternative appointment for you at your preferred choice of hospital – we will of course advice you of this decision
- If it is most appropriate for you to be seen within Community ENT clinics, a member of the administration team will contact you to offer you an appointment at one of local clinics
Once your referral has been reviewed by our qualified ENT specialists as suitable for an appointment within the Community service, our friendly administration team will contact you to confirm your appointment in one of our local clinic locations.
On the day of your appointment, you will be collected from the waiting room by one of our dedicated Health Care Assistants who will guide you to the clinic room where your ENT specialist will greet you.
Our One Stop clinics aim to ensure that everything you need can be completed in the first appointment. This includes:
- Full consultation
- Procedures if required
- Prescribing medication
- Self-management advice to support you at home
- Information leaflets for you to take home
Our qualified clinicians are able to complete a wide range of non surgical procedures as part of your appointment. You do not need to do anything different on the day of your appointment and none of the procedures we carry out will require general anaesthetic or sedation.
Your clinician will fully explain the procedure to you during your appointment and provide you with information to take home with you if needed.
In some cases, our clinicians may offer you local anaesthetic prior to the procedure however this is usually not needed.
Following your ENT procedure you will usually be able to carry on your day as you normally would.
Our ENT Clinical Team:
- Mr Plamen Donev (ENT Consultant)
- Mr Al-Fallouji (ENT Consultant)
- Mrs Eirini Lentari (ENT Consultant)
- Mr Sherif Haikel (Locum ENT Consultant)
- Mr Konstantinos Ballas (ENT Associate Specialist)
- Dr Dominic Roberts (ENT GPwSI)
- Dr George Varughese (ENT GPwSI)
- Sandhya Surendran (Audiologist)
By email: email@example.com
By telephone: 020 8683 6734
By post:Croydon Integrated ENT and Audiology Service,
Communitas Clinics, 83 Brigstock Road,
Thornton Heath, Surrey, CR7 7JH
You will be offered an appointment at one of our clinic locations:
Address: 83 Brigstock Road, Thornton Heath, Surrey CR7 7JH
Monday – Saturday, clinic times include appointments between 08:30 and 18:00
Monday – Friday 08:00-18:00