Greenwich Community Dermatology Service
The Greenwich Dermatology Service provides community Dermatology care for NHS patients across Greenwich under a contract with Greenwich Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs).
The Greenwich and Bexley contracts have recently joined which means that patients in both boroughs can now benefit from appointments in all clinics locations in both Greenwich and Bexley.
We provide patients and GPs with specialist advice and treatment for a range of skin conditions. Our specialist Dermatology doctors and their multi-disciplinary team aim to diagnose your condition, arrange any investigations necessary and provide treatment to resolve or manage your symptoms.
All Dermatology referrals are clinically reviewed to ensure that you are seen in the right place, by the right clinician at the right time:
- Your GP will organise a direct referral to the local Referral Booking Management Service
- Your referral will then be reviewed by an Dermatology specialist who will decide where it is most appropriate for you to be seen
- If it is most appropriate for you to be seen within our Community Dermatology clinics, a member of the Referral Booking Management Service will contact you to book you an appointment at one of our local clinics
- Once your appointment has been booked at one of our clinics, our friendly administration team will send you a confirmation appointment letter including specific details about your appointment and clinic location
On the day of your appointment, you will be collected from the waiting room by one of our dedicated Health Care Assistants who will guide you to the clinic room where your Dermatology specialist will greet you.
Our One stop clinics aim to ensure that everything you need can be completed in the first appointment. This includes:
- Full consultation
- Procedures if required
- Prescribing medication
- Self-management advice to support you at home
- Information leaflets for you to take home
Our qualified clinicians are able to complete a wide range of minor surgery procedures as part of your appointment. Routinely, you do not need to do anything different on the day of your appointment and none of the procedures we carry out will require general anaesthetic or sedation. If special measures are required, we will contact you ahead of your appointment to let you know.
Your clinician will fully explain the procedure to you during your appointment and provide you post minor surgery information to take home with you if needed. In some cases, our clinicians may offer you local anaesthetic prior to the procedure.
Following your Dermatology procedure you will usually be able to carry on your day as you normally would.
Our Dermatology Clinical Team:
- Dr Anna Malone (Dermatology GPwSI)
- Dr Nadim Ni’Man (Dermatology GPwSI)
- Dr Sara Ritchie (Dermatology GPwSI)
- Dr Syreeta Daw (Dermatology GPwSI)
- Dr Sarah Cato (Dermatology GPwSI)
- Dr Jaya Aiyengar (Dermatology GPwSI)
- Mr Daniel Lichtenstein (Dermatology Consultant)
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By telephone: 020 8683 6734
By post: Greenwich Community Dermatology Service,
Communitas Clinics, 83 Brigstock Road,
Thornton Heath, Surrey, CR7 7JH
You will be offered an appointment at one of our 6 clinic locations across Bexley and Greenwich:
Address: 6 Pincott Road, Bexleyheath DA6 7LP
Tuesday – 14:00- 18:00
Friday – 8:00 – 12:00
Wednesday & Friday – 09:00 – 17:00
Address: Townhall Square, Crayford Road, Dartford DA1 4FN
Thursday – 08:30- 16:30
Address: 21 Arsenal Way, Woolwich, London SE18 6TE
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday. Appointment times vary between 8:30 – 16:30
Address: 13A Ripon Rd, Plumstead, London SE18 3PS
Monday – Friday 08:30 – 16:30
Address: 117 Brook Lane, London SE3 0EN
Monday – Friday 08:30 – 16:30